Who we are
We are the Online Chapter of the Ninety-Nines Inc., International Organization of Women Pilots. The chapter was established in 1998.
E-mail, this website for members, monthly meeting using video conference software and a digital newsletter are our main means of communication. It is great for pilots with crazy schedules or pilots who live abroad.
We have members from the US and other countries all over the world. Our members are women pilots who fly for major airlines, corporate jets, helicopters, who are learning to fly, who are teaching others how to fly and everyone in between.
There are geological distances between us, but that doesn’t limit us to bond and support each other. Friendships have developed over the years and many opportunities to meet fellow women pilots over the world with the same interest in and love for aviation have been created.
The chapter resides under the 99s South Central Section.
If you want to reach out to the Chapter's Leadership or the webmaster to publish an article, news item, photo, video on the Chapter's website, please send an email to:
- The Ninety-Nines Ambassador Chapter (private group)
- Professional Pilot Leadership Initiative (PPLI)
- The Ninety-Nines (public page)
- The Ninety-Nines (private group)
- The Ninety-Nines (public group)
- South Central Section 99s
- Amelia Earhart Memorial Scholarship Fund
- F.A.S.T. (Female Aviators Stick Together) (private group)
- Ladies In Flight Training - LIFT (private group)
Note: to be a member of the F.A.S.T. Facebook group, you need to be in possession of at least a PPL and you need to be introduced by a friend who already is a member of the group. For student pilots there is the Ladies In Flight Training L.I.F.T. group.